I was looking forward to the Color Infrared assignment, but it did not work out quite like I had hoped. I first attempted to make an infrared filter from two processed unexposed pieces of 4x5 film. They were actually not fully opaque when the processing was complete. I tried them anyway. I mounted them on a spare filter holder and began test shots. The images all appeared to be visible light, so I moved on. I then ordered an Wratten Filter. This filter was also not opaque, but I tried it anyway. The images appeared to be closer to the infrared spectrum, but all my long exposures had a white haze or streak across the center of the image. I know my model camera uses some internal infrared light for various processes, but I don’t think that would cause this kind of problem. I am thinking my lens may have a very small light leak. I will need to do some testing to see if I can narrow down the cause of my problem. Ultimately I settled on Faux Color Infrared. It’s not how I intended to finish this project, but at least the assignment is complete.